The 13th International Congress of Dermatology (ICD 2021) Local Organising Committee invites the submission of abstracts for original work for consideration as an oral presentation, mini oral with digital poster and/or digital poster presentation in the Congress Program.
The key themes are Common skin diseases and their treatment, Translational dermatology, Global health and Technology which showcases the opportunities and challenges in the world of dermatology.
|Abstracts Open||Tuesday 10 March 2020|
|Abstracts Close||Monday 2 November 2020|
|Author Notification||Friday 27 November 2020|
|Global Education Awards Deadline||Tuesday 1 December 2020|
|Author Registration Deadline||Tuesday 13 July 2021|
Important Information Regarding Abstract Submission
- Please read through the following General Policies and Requirements and Abstract Format & Layout Guidelines before preparing your abstract.
- All authors are required to create an author account before submitting their abstract.
- Submit your abstract using the online abstract submission portal by clicking the “submit here” button at the bottom of this page. Please note; Adobe Acrobat DC is required to submit an abstract. Adobe Acrobat DC is available in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. However, you will be required to download the plugin if using Firefox or Safari.
- Notifications of acceptances will be sent via email to the submitting authors on Friday 27 November 2020.
- Successful authors will be required to register for the Congress prior to Tuesday 13 July 2021.
General Policies and Requirements
Requirements for the Submission of Abstracts
Abstract Format and Layout Guidelines
For dermatologists from low-income or lower-middle-income economies, there is an exciting opportunity to receive funding towards travel costs to attend ICD 2021.
Applicants must first submit an abstract and have an accepted abstract in the Congress Program. To check if your country is eligible please visit World Bank List.
How to submit
- Create an account or login to our submission portal
- Applications for scholarship will not be considered without an approved abstract submitted for ICD 2021
- Once you have submitted an abstract and are still logged in as an author, select yes to the question ‘Are you from a low-income or lower-middle-income economy?’
Terms and Conditions
The scholarship is provided on the basis of a delegate submitting the following:
- An abstract that is accepted into the Congress Program;
- A valid ID or passport as proof of low-income or lower-middle-income economy residence provided to the Congress Managers.
ICD 2021 Managers will not provide the following:
- Visa fees (if required);
- Per diems;
- Travel insurance (note it is strongly recommended that all applicants arrange travel insurance).