Would you like to be part of the Ambassador Program for ICD 2021?
The Ambassador Program is a key part of our XIII International Congress of Dermatology 2021 marketing strategy.
Your role as a Congress Ambassador will involve:
- actively promoting ICD 2021 to your network of colleagues to create general awareness and interest in ICD 2021 and to increase the number of registered delegates;
- developing relations with affiliated associations within your country/region, who are willing to promote ICD 2021;
- seeking organisations within your networks which can promote ICD 2021.
In return, you can expect to:
- be formally recognised as an Ambassador and be associated with the success of this prestigious international event;
- strengthen your existing networks; and
- develop new contacts within your professional field.
Are you interested in becoming an ambassador for ICD 2021? Please contact the Congress Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Already an ambassador? Click here to access the Ambassador Portal.